Vi Message Center Number – If you are unable to send SMS from Vi prepaid, postpaid or 4G sim then this is the only guide you need to read right now. In this article, we are going to guide you how Vi SMS not sending problem arises and how you can resolve Vi message not sending issues by following a few simple steps.
Vodafone Idea Limited, doing business as Vi and both these companies are most popular telecom company in India and millions of people are using Vi network. These huge number of users make calls, chat with friends and do many things daily.
What if your SMS stops reaching your friends? SMS stops but why?
Well, Vi SMS not sending issue is a common issue that most of the Vi users faces and it is not caused due to you or server issues but it is your SMS settings that cause this issue. Yes, the change in Vi message center number can lead to Vi message not sending problems.
This problem is very irritating. Suppose, you need to send a very important message and somehow the problems start and SMS stops getting delivered to the person you want to send. That moment will be very frustrating but you don’t need to worry as we have found the solution to that problem.
Yes, with Vi message center number, you can easily fix the issue within a few seconds. Before going forward, we want you to know about what is Vi SMS center number and how does it works.
What is Vi Message Center Number?
Message center number or SMSC number means network element in the mobile telephone network. Its purpose is to store, forward, convert and deliver Short Message Service (SMS) messages. The main duty of an SMSC is to route SMS messages and regulate the process. Source
How Short Message Service Center or SMSC Works?
SMSC works as a network element and it is behind every function run during send an SMS i.e. storage, forwarding, reception, delivery and maintaining time stamps.
Here is how it works:
- When an SMS message is sent from a mobile phone, it will first reach an SMS centre.
- The SMS centre then forwards the SMS message towards the destination.
Now, you should have got the idea what is SMS center number is and now, we are going to share the Vi message center number. Well, Vi has a different SMS center number for each state and here, we are going to share the number of every single state.
- Airtel message center number of all states
- Jio message center number of all states
- Bsnl message center number of all states
- Idea message center number of all states
- Vodafone message center number of all states
List Of Vi Message Center Number (All States):
|States||Vi Message Center Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||+91 9885005444|
|Himachal Pradesh||+91 9736009911|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91 9796009905|
|Madhya Pradesh||+91 9713099990|
|Tamil Nadu||Coming Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP WEST)||+91 9719009998|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP EAST)||+91 9839099999|
|West Bengal||+91 9732099990|
So, we have shared the Vi message center number of all states. well, there are some states and we have not added in the list as we currently, don’t have any information of SMS center number of those states but we will be added them soon.
Now, we are going to tell how to change the message center number in android mobile phones.
How To Change Vi SMS Center Number Android:
1) Dial – *#*#4636#*#*
2) A popup will open instantly and you will see these options :
- Phone information
- Battery information
- Usages Statistics
- WLAN Information
3) Click on “Phone Information” and scroll down to the bottom until you see this SMSC option.
4) Click on “Refresh” to check your current number and change it using the number we have mentioned above.
5) Click on “Update”
1) Open “Messages”
2) Click on “:” icon on the bottom and click on “Settings”
3) Click on “Advanced” for advanced settings
4) Click on the SMS center according to your sim slot.
5) A default Vi message center number will get displayed on your screen. Simply, change this number with the SMS center number we have shared above.
6) Click on “Save”
We have shared all details you need to know about Vi message center number. If you still have any kind of issues or problems then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.